Well, the rain went away, the sun shone brightly, and this mopey Monday turned into a beautiful day! The Better Nutrition Magazine Redo You! tour visited Rollin’ Oats today and the good times were “rollin”. With samples ranging from Sprunk-Jansen Creams to Paradise Herbs Orac-Energy Protein Greens, there was a little something for everyone.
A few of our lunch time regulars posed for the camera while sipping Barlean’s Omega Swirl Fish Oil and Flax Oil Supplements and chatting about the use of Omega-3s in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels.
My favorite product on display was the ActiFruit Cranberry Supplement Soft Chew by Enzymatic Therapy.
Here is a little information on ActiFruit Cranberry Soft Chews:
Clinically shown softchews to promote urinary tract health†
They provide natural, time-tested support:†
- Cranberries have been used for generations to maintain urinary tract health.† The antioxidant rich components in cranberries are widely known for their health-promoting protection.†
Why use ActiFruit™?
It’s convenient and delicious:
- You only need 1 tasty whole fruit chew for all-day protection.†
- It supplies ultra-concentrated whole cranberry nutrients: 34 pounds of fresh cranberries yields one pound of Cran-Max® (other products use only the juice).
It provides the very best cranberry can offer:
- Patented BioShield® extended release system: delivers nurturing bioactives throughout the day.†
- Clinically studied: the first branded whole-cranberry supplement shown to promote bladder and urinary tract health.†
It provides up to 7 times the protection with less calories
- One chew has up to 7 times more antioxidants and only 6% of the sugar found in 1 glass of the leading brand of cranberry juice cocktail.**
**Based on an independent laboratory test comparing levels of anthocyanins (a known antioxidant) in Cran-Max® and a leading brand of cranberry juice cocktail.
- On a side note, Rollin’ Oats gift cards make wonderful presents! They are available every day, simply ask your friendly Rollin’ Oats cashier.
If you were unable to attend, we hope you will be able to join us next time. Thank you to Better Nutrition Magazine for hosting such a wonderful event!