How is it Friday already?! This week has flown by at a record pace! Has it seemed that way to anyone else? Maybe it is because we have been so busy planning our first ever …
“I’m A Green Kid” Earth Day Celebration!!!!
Date: Saturday, April 17th
Location: Rollin’ Oats Tampa, 1021 N. MacDill Ave., Tampa
Rollin’ Oats and Fit Kids Playground are thrilled to present our first “I’m A Green Kid” Earth Day Celebration!
Join us for a Kid-Centered afternoon of fun and learning as we explore ways to take care of our planet and ourselves!
The days events will include:
- A Coloring Contest, Crafts, & Prizes
- “Green” Product Samples and Demonstrations
- “Animals, the Environment, & You” by Florida Voices For Animals*
- “Today I Ate A Rainbow” by Fit Kids Playground*
- “Hey, That Tastes Good!” Cooking Class: Cooking for a Picky Eater*
* Seating for class events is limited. Visit the Rollin’ Oats Customer Service Desk, or call (813.873.7428) to reserve your seat today!
Stop by Rollin’ Oats anytime during the month of April to pick up your coloring sheet for the “I’m A Green Kid” Coloring Contest and to check out our Green Product Specials in honor of Earth Day!
The “I’m A Green Kid” Earth Day Celebration will also launch our new Kids Club! Stay tuned for sign-up details!
For a more adult event, sign-up to reserve your seat for a FREE lecture with Ironman Triathlete, Best-selling Author, and developer of the best-selling Vega line of products, BRENDAN BRAZIER!
The lecture is scheduled for Monday, April 5th at 6:30 PM. You can reserve your seat to this FREE event by visiting our Customer Service Desk, or by calling 813.873.7428. Visit our events page for more information.
Now… In food news….
Rollin’ Oats has some amazing deals on groceries this week! Featured Sale Items include:
- Tinkyada Gluten Free Pasta
- Tree of Life Canned Beans
- Thai Kitchen Rice Noodle Carts (a new line of meals)
- Nature’s Path Eco-Pac Cereals
- Immaculate Baking Company’s Buttermilk Biscuits
- Westbrae Vanilla Soymilk
- GT’s Kombucha (all flavors)
- Soy Bleu Vegan Feta Cheese
…. and many, many more items….
While you peruse our new items and sale items, stop by The Oats Cafe’. Today’s Italian themed menu includes our famous Vegan Meatballs and Spinach Lasagna!
Not hungry enough for a meal? The Oats Bakery can help you out! Today’s Muffin of the day is Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip! HOLY YUM!!!!!