The holidays are upon us!
Monday, our fresh Natural & Organic Turkeys will arrive, and Thursday is the big day… THANKSGIVING! It is less than a week away, and I, for one, have no clue how it got here so quickly!
From planning the menu to gathering the ingredients, Rollin’ Oats is here to help!
All that’s left is to get down to business and make our menu decisions! Check out the following recipes, get inspired, and get cooking!
Salads & Starters:
- Mixed Green Salad w/ Grapefruit & Cranberries – Light, fresh, and tangy, this is an excellent start to a holiday meal!
- Roasted Apple Pumpkin Soup – This soup lends an elegance to any holiday table.
Time to Talk Turkey:
- Classic Herb Roasted Turkey – When good looks and flavor combine! Garnish with fresh herbs and citrus slices for a show-stopping holiday centerpiece.
- Apple-Shallot Roast Turkey – Apples and shallots lend a delicious flavor to this recipe. Switch things up by adding Organic Pears to the mix!
- The Perfect Turkey – Clearly, the name says it all! This is a classic approach to Thanksgiving. Be sure to follow the “brining” steps for a moist, delicious turkey.
Meatless Menu Options:
- Chard & White Bean Stuffed Acorn Squash – Acorn Squash makes the perfect, festive presentation.
- Butternut Squash Polenta Lasagna – Creamy and delicious, this Gluten-free, recipe is like a taste of the season.
- Vegan Pumpkin Alfredo Pasta w/ Kale – Enjoy this savory pumpkin recipe!
Sides and Such:
- Guiltless Garlic Mashed Potatoes – These are a must on any Thanksgiving menu.
- Green Beans w/ Cranberry Balsamic Reduction – A healthy dose of antioxidants make this side dish a winner!
- Stuffin’ Muffins – Portion control and healthy ingredients will take any of the guilt out of the traditional stuffing side dish.
- Butternut Corn Muffins – Gluten-Free and fabulous… enough said!
- Autumn Pear Cake – Who says you must have pie for Thanksgiving?
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie (gluten-free, vegan, sugar-free) – Using a combination of dates and stevia takes away any funny aftertaste. Your guests will never guess their dessert is good for them!
I don’t know about you, but that was a helpful post! I think I have my Thanksgiving menu planned! Stop by Rollin’ Oats to pick-up all of your Thanksgiving meal needs.