A hearty meal is just what you need after a long hard day at the office. It has the same calming affect as a favorite blanket or stuffed animal.
Protein packed, lean chicken breasts & fresh, organic vegetables combine with flavorful balsamic vinegar to give your family a full, healthy meal in under 30 minutes!
Balsamic Chicken & Vegetables
(Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free)
- 1 cup Red Onions, diced
- 1 cup Baby Carrots, chopped
- 1 cup Green Beans, cut into 1 1/2″ pieces
- 4 oz Portabella Mushroom Caps, sliced
- 1 lb Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 tsp Frontier Organic No Salt Added Poultry Seasoning
- 1 1/2 Tblsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Place onions, carrots, & mushrooms in a pot with 1″ of water, cover, & simmer until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Preheat a large saute pan over medium-high heat & coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut chicken into 1 1/2″ wide strips.
- Add chicken to the hot pan & sprinkle with poultry seasoning. Cover & cook 2-3 minutes on each side, turning once.
- Drain vegetables & stir into chicken. Cover & cook 5 minutes, stirring once, or until vegetables begin to brown.
- Remove lid & cook 3 more minutes, stirring once.
- Stir in balsamic vinegar & serve.