The kids are back in school, and boy are they hungry!
It is our job to fight the pressure of the sugary snack cakes and preservative filled frozen pizza bagels clamoring for your child’s snack time attention.
But how? How are we to compete with their loud voices and vibrant, colorful packaging? By being undeniably delicious! That’s how!
This week, let’s review a few of our all time favorite school day snacks. Admittedly, we still enjoy them, only this time, it’s after work not arithmetic!
Our first Back to School Snack Attack recipe is s naturally sweet, tart, & creamy treat. Whether used as a spread or a dip, you will enjoy feeding this treat to your kids as much as they will enjoy devouring it!
Strawberry Fruit Dip
- 8 oz Organic Valley Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Strawberries, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp grated Lemon Peel
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl & stir until well combined.
- Serve with a whole wheat bagel, more fruit, or even pretzels for dipping!