Labor Day picnics mean lots and lots of barbeques!
This year, try something different… Turkey Burgers! Sweet, smokey BBQ Sauce, combined with organic, lean ground turkey and spices produces the tastiest turkey burgers you will ever have!
Feeling fancy? Try topping your burgers with Swiss cheese and a mix of sauteed mushrooms and spinach!
Smokey Maple BBQ Turkey Burgers
- 1 1/2 lbs ground Turkey
- 1/2 cup Annie’s Organic Smokey Maple BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup minced Yellow Onion
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian Parsley
- 1/4 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tblsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- Black Pepper
- (optional garnish) Swiss Cheese, Sauteed Spinach & Crimini Mushrooms
- Preheat a grill to high heat.
- In a large bowl, using your hands, combine turkey, bbq sauce, onion, parsley, bread crumbs, garlic powder, salt, & pepper.
- Form into 6 (1/4 lb) patties and season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Cook burgers on grill until cooked through, about 8 minutes per side.
- Serve topped with garnishes, if desired.