Breakfast for Dinner is an often over-looked supper option.
With very few ingredients, a lavish spread of scrambled eggs, pancakes, & fruit can be assembled, enough to feed an army! We decided to take a journey back to our childhood with today’s recipe…. PANCAKES!!!!
Instead of your typical pancakes, we made Pumpkin Pancakes! Wait… it gets better!
Instead of your typical Maple Syrup, we made Apple Cider Syrup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can thank us later. Now, get into your kichens & get cooking!
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes w/ Apple Cider Syrup
Apple Cider Syrup Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Tblsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup Apple Cider
- 1 Tblsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tblsp Unsalted Butter
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, stir together the sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, cider, & lemon juice until it begins to boil.
- Cook until it slightly thickens.
- Remove from the heat & stir in butter until melted.
Pumpkin Spice Pancake Ingredients:
- 2 1/3 cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Pancake Mix
- 2 Tblsp Apple Cider Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/4 cups Milk
- 1/3 cup canned Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup Grapeseed Oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet, stirring until just combined.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat & spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Drop batter by 1/4 cup scoops onto the preheated skillet.
- Cook until edges begin to firm-up & bubbles appear on the top of the pancake. Flip.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve topped with warm Apple Cider Syrup.
Have a great day! See you at Rollin’ Oats!