Thanksgiving is over and your refrigerator is bursting with leftovers.
Sure, you could eat your turkey, stuffing, & mashed potatoes exactly like you did yesterday, but that’s boring! With a little thought, those holiday leftovers become something new, exciting, & chic! Yes, that’s right, leftovers can be chic.
We know you have leftover cranberry sauce. Use it as a sandwich spread! Salty Brie, a creamy French cheese, cuts the cranberry sauce’s sweetness and lends an air of sophistication to an otherwise ordinary meal. Bon Appetit!
Turkey and Brie Sandwich
- 2 slices Whole Wheat Bread
- leftover Roasted Turkey, sliced
- Brie, sliced
- leftover Cranberry Sauce
- Baby Spinach
- Spread cranberry sauce on one side of a slice of bread.
- Top with baby spinach, sliced brie, & roasted turkey slices.
- Place remaining slice of bread on top & enjoy!