Double Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake with Peanut Butter Glaze
- 1 pkg Arrowhead Mills Chocolate Cake Mix
- 3 large Eggs
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 5 oz Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tblsp Water
- 2/3 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tblsp MaraNatha No Stir Organic Creamy Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 35o degrees F. Spray a Bundt Cake Pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Eggs, Butter, & Milk until smooth.
- Slowly mix cake mix into egg mixture. Be careful not to over mix.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared bundt cake pan.
- Bake in preheated oven 45-60 minutes, until done. Cool 10 minutes in pan.
- Meanwhile, whisk together remaining ingredients for the peanut butter glaze until smooth.
- After 10 minutes of cooling in the pan, turn the cake out onto a cooling rack and drizzle evenly with peanut butter glaze.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.