- 1/3 cup Bob’s Red Mill Quick Cooking Oats
- 1 2/3 cups Bob’s Red Mill Organic Unbleached White Flour
- 1/3 cup plus 1 1/2 cups packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Kelapo Fair-Trade, Organic Coconut Oil, softened
- 3 Tblsp plus 1/3 cup Chunky Peanut Butter
- 3 large, organic Eggs
- 4 1/2 tsp Blackstrap Molasses
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Roasted, Salted Peanuts, chopped
- 6 oz. Enjoy Life Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13″x9″ baking pan.
- Prepare crust: In a large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat oats, 1 cup flour, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 4 Tblsp coconut oil, 3 Tblsp peanut butter until blended. Pat dough evenly into pan & bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat eggs, molasses, remaining brown sugar, peanut butter & coconut oil constantly scraping bowl with w/ rubber spatula until combined. Reduce speed to low; add baking powder, slat, & remaining flour & beat until blended. With spoon, stir in peanuts & chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture evenly over hot crust. Bake 40 minutes longer. Cool in pan.