Strawberry Surprise Cupcakes
- 8 Organic Strawberries, sliced vertically into thirds
- 1 (18.6 oz) pkg Arrowhead Mills Organic Vanilla Cake Mix
- 2 large Organic Eggs
- 1/2 cup Canola Oil
- 1 1/4 cups Organic Milk
- Cherrybrook Kitchen Vanilla Frosting Mix, prepared according to package instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 24 muffin tins and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place wet ingredients in a medium bowl, mix 2 minutes. Add cake mix & beat until well combined & smooth.
- Scoop 1/4 cup batter into each prepared muffin tin.
- Place a strawberry slice vertically in the center of each uncooked cupcake.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the cupcake comes out clean.
- Cool completely before frosting.