Do you ever have a craving for a piece of cake, but don’t want to make a whole one?
Seriously, who needs the temptation of an entire cake? Not us! Instead, we like to make individual cakes in a mug. Yes, we said “in a mug”. We like to add chocolate chips to ours & serve with a dollop of fresh whipped cream. YUM!
In less than 5 minutes, you have your own piping hot, little cake. Though, to be honest, it tastes better when you share it with a friend! Enjoy!
Chocolate Mug Cake
- 1 Coffee Mug
- 4 Tblsp Organic Flour
- 4 Tblsp Organic Cane Sugar
- 2 Tblsp Organic Baking Cocoa
- 1 large Organic Egg
- 3 Tblsp Organic Milk
- 3 Tblsp Grapeseed Oil
- 3 Tblsp Chocolate Chips (optional)
- a small splash of Vanilla Extract
- Add the dry ingredients to the mug & mix well.
- Add the egg & mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk & oil & mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips (if using) & vanilla, & mix again.
- Place your mug in the microwave & cook on high for 3 minutes. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don’t be alarmed. It is suppose to do that!
- Allow to cool slightly & tip out onto a plate to share with a friend!
Have a Great Day! See you at Rollin’ Oats!
Read Full Post »